A Google Drive™ (formerly Google Docs™) reader for the iPhone and iPad, gogoDocs keeps all of your documents handy by syncing your Google Drive™ account to your iPhone or iPod Touch. gogodocs now supports the new “upload any file” feature of Google Drive, including audio, video and other files, as well as filtering your docs list by name. Files are downloaded to your device while it’s online, and kept available for viewing offline. Automatic background syncing of your starred documents, blazing fast PDF viewer, broad file format support, and filtering make gogoDocs an essential tool for all Google Drive users.
After a long absence from the app store, gogoDocs had made a comeback and is now FREE!
We’ve just released version 1.1.7 with a number of refinements:
- iPhone 5 optimized – layout stretched to fit the iPhone 5’s beautiful screen so you can read documents using all of your pixels.
- spreadsheets with basic formulas now calculate and display values.
- display error fixed – the display bug that caused an error preventing documents and spreadsheets would not display with an error has been fixed as well.
Click on the images below to see videos of gogoDocs for iPad and iPhone in action!
- NEW calculated basic formulas in spreadsheets.
- File support for MS Office and iWork files that were not converted to Google Drive format on upload.
- File support for multimedia files such as mov, .mp4, .mpv, and .3gp MPEG-4 Part 2 video (Simple Profile) AAC-LC audio at up to 48 kHz, and MP3 up to 48 kHz, stereo audio as well as most image formats.
- In-application searching by file name.
- Document Sync – get instant anywhere access to any document, spreadsheet, presentation, or pdf you have synced. Great for flights, subway travel – any place your internet connection is unreliable.
- Document Stars – ensure important docs are synced by just starring them. And change the starred status of docs right from your phone for streamlined management.
- File support for Google Drive native formats (Document, PDF, Spreadsheet, Presentation in native Google Drive format)
- Syncing Options – synchronize starred documents to your phone by default, or have all or none of your documents synced.
- Long PDF Support – frustrated with other viewers that crawl and crash on long documents? gogoDocs handles long pdfs with ease.
- Automatic Bookmarking – continue reading where you left off when you revisit saved documents.
- Document List Filtering – filter your documents by type, synced status, starred status, or visibility to find what you need faster.
- Document Sharing – need to share a great doc? Email any of your saved documents as attachments.
- Portrait and Landscape document viewing, pinch or double tap to zoom.
- Fast document navigation.